Friday, September 5, 2014

My first Blog

Maddy's first Blog!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi! I'm Madison! I just started school! I'm so excited to tell you about it.Probably in my next post!

All about ME! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, What to start with...(:  First things first, I am nine years old. I love to live in Wisconsin... Lancaster actually... I LOVE dancing! My favorite styles are Hip-hop, lyrical, and, frankly, whatever you tell me to do! I'm a dance freak...... I'm deadly smart. I'm in 4th Grade!! Well.... thats all you need to know a bout me know! Have a great weekend!
                                                                                                 Take more selfies,
                                                                                                                      madison

No comments:

Post a Comment